At Torquemada Games we respect your privacy. While you are visiting our website, using our services or ordering our products the following information may be collected:
- personal information you provide while ordering products or services
- statistical information collected by our www server automatically e.g. visitor’s IP number, browser type and language
We use the personal information you provide to:
- complete your orders for our products
- provide you services you ordered (such as product delivery, email notifications, our new products or promo announcements from time to time, etc.)
You may refuse to provide any of the above information however, consequently some features/services/products may be unavailable or not function properly. Acting in good faith we make efforts to provide you access to let you correct your personal information if it is imprecise and remove it, when reasonably possible.
We didn’t, don’t and never will sell your personal information to anyone or use it in any other way than specified above.
Torquemada Games, ul. Kłodnicka 43, 40-703 Katowice, Poland is the administrator of the personal data we process. In case of any doubts, requests regarding rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We take special care to protect the interests of the data subjects. We assure that the data collected by us is collected for the purposes indicated below and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes, adequate in relation to the purposes, stored no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing. We do not sell personal data or share it with other entities except as indicated below.
We would like to emphasize that the Torquemada Games company applied principles respecting the privacy of people entrusting us with their personal data for many years before the entry into force of the provisions of the GDPR.
We process personal data that we have received directly from you (e.g. when placing an order or during activation / registration of products) and/or we obtained it in an automated way during the ordering process and / or use of products.
The scope of data collection
We collect your data in the following fields: name, email address, IP address, login details, transaction history, activity on the site or product, preferences and settings for the product or service, address and telephone number if provided.
The purpose of data processing
We process personal data for the following purposes: provision of services, allocation of product entitlements, booking payments, records for tax purposes, complaint process, marketing activities, sending mailings, offering products, using the activity monitoring system when using the website and / or our products , statistical analysis, product improvement, fraud prevention, determination of user preferences, improvement of the targeted offer, promotion purposes.
Recipients of data and sharing of data
The data which we collect is generally not disclosed to third parties, except when the disclosure of data is related to the direct or indirect fulfillment of a legal obligation and / or entities that are service subcontractors or continuators of services (eg accounting, payment processing, sending an advertising mailing, legal transformation of the company or sale of property rights to products).
Data processing time.
We process the data for the time necessary to achieve the above-mentioned goals or until objection or withdrawal of the consent.
- The right to access data. You have the right to access your data and correct it.
- The right to stop / limit processing. If you find yourself in a particular situation that makes further data processing threaten your privacy, you can notify us and ask you to stop or limit processing.
- The right to transfer data. You have the right to ask us to send your data to another entity in a form that the recipient will be able to process freely.
- The right to withdraw marketing consent. Remember that you can cancel your consent at any time by clicking the appropriate link in the advertising mail or contact email@example.com. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing you have made on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The right to be forgotten. You have the right to delete data in cases provided for by law.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory body. We inform you that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
If you have additional questions, please contact us or write to us at:
tel/fax: +48 32 202 18 91